hmmm couple stratigies I thought of
these sort of work, just stay very low so you don't smash into the ship
when you get into C3, shoot the burg directl in front of you, and aim
one at about 8S to destroy the mine
and when you're attacked, move in the opposite direction they're going
example if they're going west, go east/south/north so you can target them safely