To: "Gamers Discussion List" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA Solitar beta

Hi friends,
Recently I had my computer hard drive die. I usually make a back up copy of every thing I download and a copy of the web site I got it from. Unfortunately I didn't make a back up copy of the GMA Solitar beta version leaving me frustrated with myself for not doing so. I had what must have been the beta version of the GMA Solitar game. I prefer that version over the one that is now offered for the simple reason when arrowing through the rows I only heard the up turned card instead of the card and the row I was in. It probably doesn't matter to most people to hear this, but with my extreme hearing problem, it just adds more for me to concentrate on that I really don't need to hear. Would any one happen to have a copy of this version of the game or know where I might get it. When I contacted GMA Games, they said they didn't have a copy of it any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Brian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3997 (20090409) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4923 (20100307) __________