Hi friends,
Recently I had my computer hard drive die. I usually make a back up copy of
every thing I download and a copy of the web site I got it from. Unfortunately
I didn't make a back up copy of the GMA Solitar beta  version leaving me
frustrated with myself for not doing so. I had what must have been the beta
version of the GMA Solitar game. I prefer that version over the one that is now
offered for the simple reason when arrowing through the rows I only heard the
up turned card instead of the card and the row I was in. It probably doesn't
matter to most people to hear this, but with my extreme hearing problem, it
just adds more for me to concentrate on that I really don't need to hear. Would
any one happen to have a copy of this version of the game or know where I might
get it. When I contacted GMA Games, they said they didn't have a copy of it any
more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Brian