Hi Jacob,
Thanks for the site, but that version of Solitre says the row number as you arrow across, too. With my bad hearing it's the announcement of the row that irritates and causes me the frustration well playing the game. Any way, thanks for the effort.
Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] GMA Solitar beta

http://www.audiogames.net/db.php?id=gmasolitaire

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

----- Original Message ----- From: "The Dealing Bandit" <thedealingban...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion List" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 4:53 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] GMA Solitar beta

Hi friends,
Recently I had my computer hard drive die. I usually make a back up copy of every thing I download and a copy of the web site I got it from. Unfortunately I didn't make a back up copy of the GMA Solitar beta version leaving me frustrated with myself for not doing so. I had what must have been the beta version of the GMA Solitar game. I prefer that version over the one that is now offered for the simple reason when arrowing through the rows I only heard the up turned card instead of the card and the row I was in. It probably doesn't matter to most people to hear this, but with my extreme hearing problem, it just adds more for me to concentrate on that I really don't need to hear. Would any one happen to have a copy of this version of the game or know where I might get it. When I contacted GMA Games, they said they didn't have a copy of it any more. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Brian

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3997 (20090409) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4923 (20100307) __________