Hi Michael,
the games I listed are real time first person action games. As far as
real time RPG games like Entombed it is the only one currently out
there for us. There are some text based RPG games such as Ancient
Domains of Mystery, Nethack, and Angband, but those weren't designed
specifically for the blind so have some accessibility issues.
Although, they are playable. There are also a few web based RPG games
such as Sryth and Kingdom of loathing to. I guess what we really need
is something more specific than just RPG games. Are we talking
multiuser, web based, text based, audio based, real time, turn based,
etc. RPG games are also devided by roguelike and gamebook style
adventures. There is a lot of different tcatagories games can be
classified by as you can see.

Cheers!