To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:46 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about games

i know that en-tomb is the newest game out there and i also know that if it was a video game it would be a first person game. is there any other games out there like that? the last time i was on the list someone had said that the sara castle game was just like in-tomb from the way they was talking. the next question is what other games is there like shade of doom? and what games are out there that would be call first person games? doesn't matter what kind of games they are.