Hi Charles,
That's correct. That's the general way it is done, and the spoiler
warning isn't the issue at hand. What Muhammed was doing was writing
almost the entire message that way. He gave the standard spoiler
warning as you did, but the text below it was also written that way
making it pretty tough to read what he was saying.

HTH