I know, but I wanted to make sure I was doing it as I should, while, at the same time, letting him know. I was 99 percent sure I was right.
---
In God we trust.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] correct me if I'm wrong on spoiler spaces - Re: Motaquestion.

Hi Charles,
That's correct. That's the general way it is done, and the spoiler
warning isn't the issue at hand. What Muhammed was doing was writing
almost the entire message that way. He gave the standard spoiler
warning as you did, but the text below it was also written that way
making it pretty tough to read what he was saying.

HTH

>From the beginning, I thought we should write

followed by our hint or solution to someone who gets stuck in games. We do that, or we put some other notification that a spoiler is about to be read
by a screen reader so that those who don't want, or don't need, a spoiler
right now can quit reading it before the hint is given away.  Is this the
right way to do it?  Thanks.
---
In God we trust.