To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Help with some ignorant ppl

This is the fault of today's role models as well as the parents of the kids. I would like to think that each of us would like to be a role model whether we intend to be or not, and we should be the role model we wish to be.

Can we be a role model by the games we play? Probably not, because we are not ourselves in a lot of the games we play. They're all in fun, after all.
---
In God we trust.