I think Princess Diana was great. Really I do. The whole of England came to
a standstill on that day. I watched the whole precession to the funeral and
the car journey back to where she was berried. She was wonderful. Shame MI5
killed her. That's the general consensus over here anyway. So many people
believe that she was killed at the order of the queen but you'd never prove
it. Too much was pinned on the security guard that survived and the driver
who drunk too much.