To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 8:44 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] to Katy on KJM Games

Hi Katie. I think this is a good beginning for your games. I do have a couple of suggestions for you, if you don't mind.
1. might want to add more questions to the computer games puzzle
2. might want to add an email or contact link so people can contact you directly about games, questions, and suggestions 3. if you're into class studies with topics such as science and math, try ancient history and you could divide the science into the anatomy you have now, space questions, endangered species.
4. If you like math problems, try word problem trivia.
5. A question here: what program/engine are you using to make the games and answers? Thanks again and if you need any help on research for any trivia games, please feel free to contact me at:
chastitymo...@msn.com<mailto:chastitymo...@msn.com>