To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] to Katy on KJM Games

Believe it or not, I'm only using html and the answers are links. I
thought about programming but I thought I would need sight for that.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Katie

On 3/17/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi caty,
How about some topics about world war 2?. I'm very interested in that topic.
The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk