Hi,
Yeah, that was a pretty popular feature request for beta 11. I guess a
lot of people were turned off by Karen and wanted me to upload Heather
to the web site or return it to the game. I figured since that many
people were interested in having it I would make it the default game
voice for beta 11. Plus I recently got my hands on the Sapi 5 version
of Acapela Heather, not the Nextup.com version, and I've noticed it
works better. it isn't quite as fussy as the version I was using, and
makes less verbal mistakes. So you are actually getting a better voice
recording as well.

Cheers!