From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ken
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 1:17 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about Ken's Dreamtech site?

Hey all,
it's nice to see some love for my games yet.  I am working to get a web
host, but with two kids and not working it's a bit tough.  My Pac Mate
source code, scripts, graphics files and stuff are on Braillesoft, but I
don't have a place to put the other games.  I don't even have the source
code to World of Darkness or Wrecking ball anymore, let alone the Little
Lost Puppy, and that is a real bummer, cuz I wanted to port Wrecking ball
to the Pac mate.
Anyway, as well as the Quake mod I'm working on, I'm in the middle of making

three games: Phrase Madness: Match the beginnings of phrases with their
endings. It has a TV game show feel to it, with me playing the part of a
sometimes rude but mostly funny host.  With over 200 phrases, there are
literally thousands of possible combinations, and if you make a funny, the
host will comment.  For example, "blind as a" from the beginning.  You know
the end is bat, but say you end up selecting the ending of "apple of my
eye."  You get "Blind as a eye," and the host laughing, saying he likes the
concept but it's poor grammar. Some very adult combinations have come up,
but instead of commenting I'll leave those to your imagination.
 Space Attack is a Space Invaders clone.  It is unlike any other game of its

kind for the blind, because all 72 ships come at you--all at once, which
means you get to choose which to shoot and when.  Three shields protect you
from enemy fire, but their guns weaken the shield, meaning that you can't
habitually use the same one over and over--or the shield blows up and you're

toast.  At the store, you can buy upgrades to the shields, which give them
more strength.  You can upgrade your gun as well, either by making it shoot
faster, making it able to shoot more than the original number of rounds
before the battery has to recharge,  or by making your gun bigger and able
to target multiple columns.  You can shoot UFO's for more points, and, if
you have enough points and feel risky, gamble with them to try earning more.

The more points you score, the more you can buy or gamble.  A driving song
makes it complete--the perfect game to play on your PC or your Pac Mate or
other PDA.
I'm also working on a new bubble breaking game with more features than any
other of its kind.  It's called grynns, and You'll even be able to play
sighted friends when it's done.  It has the traditional modes, like in
Jawbreaker--normal, shifter, mega shift.  It also has other, new modes you
won't find anywhere else.  When you select a color, the smiling face painted

on it turns to an open mouth, and it sings the color in a specified pitch.
Once you learn the pitches, you can hear what colors are added by the
pitches of dinging chimes, which are panned appropriately to give an idea
where the new face appears.
Each of these games will sell for $10 per game--that is , $10 for the PC
version or $10 for the PDA version.  If you want both, they will be
purchaseable for $15.  If you want a pack with all the games, it can be had
for $35.
These games are still in development, but each is over halfway done.

Do you live near Sandusky Ohio, or are you planning a trip to Cedar Point?
Receive a massage at very competitive rates--$40 per hour for a revitalizing

therapeutic massage,
$65 per house call--any time, anywhere (within reason.)
Call 419-577-7973
I'll ease your pain and discomfort, loosen and mobilize your stiff joints,
relax your achy muscles, and help you let go of stress, depression, and
nervous anxiety...
Ken Downey, LMT

President of Blind Comfort!
The Caring Without the Staring