hmmm.
I'd like to help you.
I have an unlimited connection right about now however server wise I don't have
a dedicated system.
In fact I have a router and thats that.
its only a home line so I can't actually do much.
Ok, I know andrelouis may have hosting.
tbrn is supposed to have hosting but its not to much still 20 bucks us I think
for a gb.

Maybe in a bit I may get another system. ofcause thats the other issue there
are only a couple places out of the way another extra system will go.
one of these is under my desk and since i sleep in the same room,...
next I have no idea about this stuff.
I know this is probably not a full solution but if you get dropbox you can give
links to the versions of the game.
Ofcause you can't do any shopping card like thing at all.