To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list"
<gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 10:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] laptop test and notification

Hey Charles,
That totally bites. Sounds like a configuration problem with your
wireless connection to me. Hope you are able to figure out a way to
solve it soon.

Cheers!

It seems as though my laptop PC can receive Email for my home Email
address
when being used wirelessly, but cannot send wirelessly.  I will be
sending
stuff once connected at work.  So, if you find a whole flock of Emails
from
me coming in at once, you'll know why.

I'm using the laptop PC because the home desktop PC is in the shop for
repair.  I have a few thousand Emails to catch up on.  This is no
exageration, either, as my desktop PC went down one week ago today.  I
just
got the home Email set up on this laptop yesterday afternoon.
---
In God we trust.

list,

list,