Hi,

I'm stuck again. I made it past the three tone wheels, and now I'm in a room
with a beeping computer, and a code lock. I'm assuming you have to enter the
code so that the tones of the code match the beeps of the computer? I'm not
sure though, and I've tried this several times with no luck.
If anyone has any hints on what to do, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan