aah.
listen to the pitch.
there are numbers 1 to 9 or something like thatmaybe 1-0 actually with tones
listen and enter the tones.
I have borrowed a copy of the tf game from a friend, well I am sharing it
actually.
so if I get a chance to get to his place I'll try to do a recording of the game
of me though due to realtech cards its not all necessarily that good.