To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 11:37 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Unsubscribing!

Hello and goodbye,
I am going to be leaving the list, since I am tired of having now 40 emails about a game creation tool that I am sure is great, but it is not in all reality for everyone. There is a reason to go to school and learn to program, or any other profession that someone wants to become good at. I for one feel we have plenty of low to mid quality games out there for the blind, and not enough high quality ones, and most of that is do to that people think they actually know something about computers. So to sum it up leave the programming to those who are trained in it and for the love of god please let's get back to discussing the playing of games instead of designing of them.
Steve Walker