Not here Muhammed, youd on't. If you want to ask questions about your
bgt code, go to blastbay.com and spam your questions in the code bug
forum, but not here. this is a list for playing games, not newbie
programming questions. In the forum at least we have threads, but
here, I get one email for every one of your questions.