Good grief, is there something going around in the water? Seems like Phil's great new tool is upsetting a few people for some strange reason. Phil, I hope you aren't taking this needless complaining by a very few to heart because the BGT tool is wonderful!

I think this is completely on topic for this list, which is not just about playing games but about games for the blind in general, and this includes game design. If I'm wrong, I'm sure one of our great mods will step in and correct me, though.

A piece of advice, digest mode. If we were Googlegroups or Yahoogroups, I'd even suggest Nomail mode.
~An