Like a lot of jobs the Shaman's only available to certain races, usually monsters.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess Varnell" <rory0...@yahoo.com>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 4:43 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed problem

Hi list. First of all, how do you unlock the trickster job? And why isn't the version 1.01 on the web site? I stumbled on it by mistake looking at posts from the discussion group. One more question. Do you have to unlock the shaman job, because it isn't in the choices. Thanks for all your help.

Jess