Sounds like a server problem to me.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 5:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed problem

hey has anybody have problem re loging in? will i have had this problem for the last two days. when i install the update like everyone else i had to log in to re activate the full game. but when i did this it told me that it don't see where i paid for the game. i try to log in a few times yesterday and today and got the same thing. so does anyone know what is going on about this? i have send jason a few messeges but he hasn't got back with me about this problem. so if someone can tell me what the deal is that would be great.