To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] games created with b.g.t.

hi all, how can we seriously make our own games with b.g.t.
half the ideas ahve probably already been used and copyrighted so aren't we stuck? We can't even do our own spinoffs like classics such as sonic etc. so what's point? Half the ideas most of us will ahve are probably based on games we have seen our sighted family or friends playing

william lomas
follow me on twitter:
billbow_baggins