  From: Casey Mathews
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2010 8:17 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] playing sounds in BGT?

  Hello all. I've really been working on this for a while. I'm trying some
  stuff just for my own personal understanding, and while I realize the
  function below isn't complete, I don't understand why none of the sounds
  play.  The script runs, but the sounds don't play unless I put an alert box
  up first. Thanks for any ideas. Note: I do have a main function that works
  fine.

  void borg()
  {
  background.play_looped();

  int borg; //This will be the location of the borg on the sound scape.
  borg=random(1, 3);
  if (borg==1)
  {
  spon.pan=-100;
  spon.play();
  if (key_pressed(KEY_LEFT))
  {
  borgdown.play();
  kills++;
  alert("Kills","You killed "+kills+" borg.");

  }
  alert("OK","else");
  } //end if
  } //end borg