De: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>
Para: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Sexta, 2 de Abril de 2010 08:59
Assunto: [Audyssey] Trust or Distrust?

Please give me your opinion once again.
I am working on 2 products, however they won't be available anytime this year
because I want to make sure they are fun, stable, ETC. and I want to sell them
for
an affordable price of course. My question is, should customers, which will be
you, be trusted? It seems like a lot of work to add codes to unblock your
software,
when we all know one way or another, your program will be pirated. As far as I
know, Apple, Level Star, Serotek, and maybe others, trust users to install
their apps
on the systems they say they will, thereby eliminating the hassel of codes that
may or may NOT work during install. Microsoft, FS, ETC. as we all know don't
trust
their customers, making it difficult to reinstall a product, even when the
malfunction wasn't our fault. My IRC client was based on that same principle,
the future
version will NOT be. I want customers to have the easiest experience. And I can
accept the fact that life just isn't fair, and whether or NOT I place a
restriction
on how my
 software is installed, there are smarter people and they'll figure it out one
way or another. But in my opinion codes have NOT lessend piracy, so why include
them?
What's your take on this? Thanks.