well its your choice.
trusting users?
hmmm you could lways have a version for home use and have licences for
comercial.
your choice though.
Ofcause you will get users loading it on one or more system, for example I load
some of my software on 3 systems at home and a couple others family members use
in different locations for working on their systems I don't use them on friends
systems but I probably have 5 systems with that software on and 1 which I use
all the time and the rest which I use for updating only.
At 04:59 a.m. 3/04/2010, you wrote:
>Please give me your opinion once again.
>I am working on 2 products, however they won't be available anytime this year
>because I want to make sure they are fun, stable, ETC. and I want to sell them
>for an affordable price of course. My question is, should customers, which
>will be you, be trusted? It seems like a lot of work to add codes to unblock
>your software, when we all know one way or another, your program will be
>pirated. As far as I know, Apple, Level Star, Serotek, and maybe others, trust
>users to install their apps on the systems they say they will, thereby
>eliminating the hassel of codes that may or may NOT work during install.
>Microsoft, FS, ETC. as we all know don't trust their customers, making it
>difficult to reinstall a product, even when the malfunction wasn't our fault.
>My IRC client was based on that same principle, the future version will NOT
>be. I want customers to have the easiest experience. And I can accept the fact
>that life just isn't fair, and whether or NOT I place a restriction on how my
>soft
ware is installed, there are smarter people and they'll figure it out one way
or another. But in my opinion codes have NOT lessend piracy, so why include
them? What's your take on this? Thanks.