there are games like core exiles but they are not exactly fast paced.
I know there are flash games which are ok but I can't remember
check www.audiogames.net they seem to be the main database for just about
everything in the industry.
even experimental stuff.
Even if you don't submit anything if you are a dev the stuff is eventually
assimilated into the collective.
the people do a good job of keeping this updated.
Its hard to remember when we did not have this free database but in 1999- early
2000 I think we didn't have it.