Hi,
Welcome to the Audyssey list. We have a great bunch of people and
developers here.
As far as finding games audiogames.net really is our central resource.
Unfortunately several game developers have come and gone abandoning
there games, and for some games there are no links to download.  So
that is part of the reason why the Audiogames.net database is the way
it is.
As far as the method of speech output goes that tends to be a
difference in game developers. Some developers such as Jim Kitchen
prefer using Sapi because it is easier to program and he owns some of
the higher quality voices which isn't too bad for gaming.  Others like
Philip use human speech in games like Q9 because it sounds better and
more professional. Not much we can do about what the developer likes
to use. You get what you get in this business.

Smile.