Hi everybody!

I'm new here. My name is Edit, and 27 years old, from Hungary. (Please forgive my english mistakes.) I would like to know some webpages where I can find audio games, with normal voice not with sapi5 because this is hard to understand for me. I liked the Tomb Hunter and the q9(yet the demo) ,the Tarzan, The GMA Tank Comander and some of on the audiogames.net, but I don't know actually how many programmers on the market who makes audiogames. (This site has got a lot of missing links, where I can't download game from.) Thanks for answering.

Edit