To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 12:53 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Next version of platform jumping BGT script/game

http://www.blindza.co.za/uploads/platformJumping2.zip

Now includes just holding in left and right keys to make the character keep on moving instead of repeatedly pressing them.

Still have to figure out how exactly to stop it from looping excessively past certain events/happenings, but have already implemented some boolean state variables which do help a bit, but not perfect as of yet, and also played around with/edited sound effects to make them work a bit better, as well as making the applet wait for them to play before carrying on, and did that by using the wait method for now instead of play_wait, but will maybe try out different versions or something.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA