You're more than welcome to have a look and let me know what you think.

Basically, you start off at point number 1, and if you move to the right,
there are two raised platforms inbetween there and point 50, of a length of
3 spaces each, and when you walk into one of them, you hear that bump sound,
and if you hit space bar while facing it, you'll jump up onto it, and you
can then walk across it, where you'll then drop back to floor, and if you
reach the far right - point 50, you've reached the end, and an alert will
pop up telling you how many seconds it took you.

You can walk in both directions, since like the name suggests, I used to
love true platform jumping games in the old sighted days when was quite a
lot younger, so might take it a bit further etc.

Also, presume you're trying out the second version, where I tried to
implement just holding in the left/right keys to keep on moving instead of
pushing them one step at a time, and there am just sort of telling it to
wait inside the loop for around the time that matches the length of the
relevant sound effect.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker