Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Asking a sound card question.

Hi to all, from Ron and Boz.
Here's hoping that someone can help me with the following problem.
How does one set up one's sound card so that you have sound coming out of
the headset?
Right now I have sound only coming out my speakers.
Now This is fine for watching NASA TV on line or knowing when I have new
mail.
But I can't seem to set up my sound blaster so that I have sound come out of either my cordless headset nor can I use my USB headset microphone so that I
can use windows recorder or the voice interface programs so that I can fly
with Microsoft's flight simulator or IYP or the other program called multi
crew experience.
Can anyone out there help me to set up my sound blaster so that I not only
have sound come out of the speakers but also have sound come out of either
my cordless headset or the USB headset microphone so that I may finely get
off of the ground and earn my wings and be able to hear what I am doing in
the hand to ear games once again?
Thanks for the help.
Ron and Boz

Have a good day,