Hi all,

I have decided to start accepting preorders for BGT. The way I'm setting it up
is that users are able to order a copy of the lite version in advance, and
those who do will get the chance to vote for one out of a few features that
they would most like to see implemented for the 1.0 release. This, I think, is
a good compromize for the risk that one takes when preordering software, that
you actually get to influence it a bit by getting a sort of priority vote.
Also, if a 1.0 release of the software with a minimum set of features which
will be listed, is not released by a certain date then everyone who preordered
will be entitled to their money back with an apology.

How do you all like this idea? I'll be setting the system up probably tonight,
or over the next day or two.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall