i like voting, but money back is unnecessary, you pre ordered, your
issue to wait.
-----Mensagem original-----
De: "Philip Bennefall" <phi...@blastbay.com>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Terça, 13 de Abril de 2010 22:38
Assunto: [Audyssey] BGT preorders

Hi all,

I have decided to start accepting preorders for BGT. The way I'm setting it up
is that users are able to order a copy of the lite version in advance, and
those who
do will get the chance to vote for one out of a few features that they would
most like to see implemented for the 1.0 release. This, I think, is a good
compromize
for the risk that one takes when preordering software, that you actually get to
influence it a bit by getting a sort of priority vote. Also, if a 1.0 release
of
the software with a minimum set of features which will be listed, is not
released by a certain date then everyone who preordered will be entitled to
their money
back with an apology.

How do you all like this idea? I'll be setting the system up probably tonight,
or over the next day or two.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall