To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 1:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] D & D Question

If you're talking about actually playing it with other people, all I've done
is put together my own dice rolling things:
http://www.blindza.co.za/dice/

Have also got one or two other things am working on to manage character
sheets, but otherwise, just use a text file that edit on my laptop while
we're playing RuneQuest (the instance/version we play).

If you're specifically talking about software, there are various versions
out there, like recent Entombed.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker