To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2010 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] D & D Question

I just use bog standard ms word documents on my laptop myself for my stats in M&m, with the gma dice program in the background so I can flick to it easily.

This imho is actually quite helpful, especially when I've got a number of powers which I need to remember alternate uses of, sinse I can just note them on my char sheet.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>