From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 7:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Sorry Thomas

Hi Hayden,
Well, part of the problem is the way FMOD is positioning the sounds.
It is not exactly very precise and is sometimes slow in moving the
sound correctly in real time. As a result it is hard to know exactly
where the monster is. This has already been corrected in beta 12.
As for moaning zombies don't mone. All you hear is the footsteps. I
know the sounds descriptions has a moan sound, but only because I
forgot to update it before final release. That too has been corrected
in beta 12. Beta 11 has a number of mistakes and should have been held
off for a week or two until I fixed a few more things in my opinion.