From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:29 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] problem with horse racing

Some people don't like JAWS though. I'm one of them. I prefer Sapi in my
games anyway if it's a choice between that and the screen reader. I can
never get the timing quite right between the action and the screen reader's
speech. So I don't bother with it.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle
of aaaaggh.