From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 06 May 2010 17:51
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Esp pinball classic

Charles wasn't flaming him Muhamed. He was warning him. And not to start
anything myself but I distinctly recall you yourself getting into trouble
with Philip on the Blastbay list for more or less this exact thing. Don't
take everything as a personal insult.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle
of aaaaggh.