I agree but at least we do hear something from Draconis from time to time, however infrequently. It goes back to the Bavisoft discussion which crops up every few months. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Esp pinball classic

I understand some companies have problems, but is there any need just to fade into the etha like that? Bit of a con I think, and lazyness not to update a site. ----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <lomaswill...@googlemail.com> To: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 4:45 PM

we haven't heard from them for years anyways.
I still believe the best non pirating way of getting games registered is like entombed, online based, and when it finds your transaction ID it registers