Hi Muhammed,
Ummm...Nobody said anything about Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft
and Wizardry here.  Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the
thread and start over again. Hayden and I were talking about an
interactive fiction game named House of the Midnight Sun, and not
Sarah.  It is about vampire hunting and nothing to do with Harry
Potter.

Smile.