From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 3:19 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question on horror games.

Hi Muhammed,
Ummm...Nobody said anything about Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft
and Wizardry here.  Maybe you should go back to the beginning of the
thread and start over again. Hayden and I were talking about an
interactive fiction game named House of the Midnight Sun, and not
Sarah.  It is about vampire hunting and nothing to do with Harry
Potter.

Smile.

On 5/6/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Hayden,
> Its not a woman actually, the thing that you were talking about was a
> basalisk. It's a big snake and it could petrifye you if you look in to its
> eyes. Also remember this, you need the grafinder sword to kill it.
Actually