Hi everyone, I was sorting all my audio files and backing them up to my
portible harddrive and I found the demo of Packman Talks.  I got to playing it,
but am not sure what makes a good player, for example what do you do if a ghost
is chasing you and you can't find a power pill?  Are the pills just randomely
placed around the maze?  Any tips would be appreciated.  Thanks from Lori.