The interrupting the speech is definitely on the to-do list but it won't be fixed until THomas can figure that out. He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 10, 2010 4:07 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Mota interuptions

Hi Tom.

appologies if this has been mentioned already. I've just had chance to try
mota 12. Very nice, ---- I deffinately like the fact that the pan bug is
fixed (it kept getting Dr. Carter frazled in fire pits), and I deffinately
like smacking harpies to death with a bull whip.

the player comments are great, ---- they actually give the good doctor just
the personality she needs.

My only miner irritation thus far, is that there is no way either to
interupt the intro, or the view messages.

In terms of the intro, it would be nice if I didn't have to read the
inscription each and every time I pla, ---- sinse cool though it is, it is a
bit much the tenth time.

Also, i would like to see a way of interupting the view messages, sinse if I just want view information of the closest object it'd prefer not to have to
sit through a full description of everything in the room. this is
particularly true when jumping firepits.

apart from that, everything seems great thus far, ---- though i haven't
quite made it to the 2nd level yet.

all the best,