The only place I know of is www.nextup.com.
He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the holy grail in the castle of aaaaggh. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 9:54 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Scansoft voices

Hi I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the best places is to get the scansoft voices for Sappi5? I know there are natural voices from different suppliers but am actually a bit shocked at the price, especially as some of them which are supposed to sound natural sound a bit stilted. I'd like to get the Scansoft Karon one.