GMA news:
May 14, 2010 - Trek 2000 is now a free game
Trekk 2000 was one of GMA's first games, and it was written long before GMA
was ever in business. We feel that although it is a good game, we do not
plan to take it any further, and so we wanted to provide it as a gift to the
blind community.

Simply download the game and install it. You will be all ready to play.

http://www.gmagames.com/