From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 2:52 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Future of Audio Games

With the infocom if games you do sometimes need to look for the folder for
the correct file, ---- usually one ending in dat, and then run that in your
zcode interpreter (win frotz has a setting to open dat files).

This is not to be confused with dat, as in data files which many programs
use of course.

This is true of games like Arthur and the lirking horror which I've run
quite successfully with win frotz.

Hth.

Beware the grue!