The Out of Sight main site is at:

http://www.out-of-sight.net

Good morning gang!

New Game Hosts!
First of all, we would like to thank Lyn so much for her two years of hosting our On Stage and Memory Lane events! We can't thank you enough Lyn, and hope to see you soon!

Second, two lovely ladies have graciously agreed to host these events, and they are: Suzy B. to host Memory Lane, beginning tonight, and Lisa filroy will host On Stage beginning on Saturday. Thank you ladies for volunteering to take over these very popular events!

Cancellation:
Trivial Pursuit is cancelled for this Saturday. In its place, Shelley will host her chain Reaction game for one hour, from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM eastern. Thank you Shelley.

Here are the events scheduled for Friday, May 28th:

Word Burst

6:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Kathy Mertz

Location:  Games Anyone

Do you love to play Outburst? Do you love words? Let's put the two together and play Word Burst! Word Burst is the same as Outburst, except that you don't call out items in categories, such as Elvis hits or makes of cars. Instead, the members of each team call out anagrams of the word I will give you. So come in and find the words within a word. Hope to see you there.

God's Praise and Worship Hour

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Diane

Location:  How Great Thou Art

Hi everyone come and join me, Diane, known as Live by Faith, for God's Praise and Worship hour from 7:00 to 8:00 PM eastern, on Fridays. We can come together and listen to a selection of songs that I have created to praise and worship God. Look forward to seeing you there. Be blessed!

Memory Lane
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Suzy B.
Location:  Out of Sight Presents
Would you like to know more about your friends here on Out of Sight? Do you wonder what caused their blindness? Would you like to know about their passions? What careers they've had throughout life? If so, let's take a trip down Memory Lane. This event will be held on the fourth Friday evening of every month. Come on in and get to know a fellow Out of Sight member! This month's featured guest is: James Clayton, aka Plowboy!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!