Cancellation:
Trivial Pursuit is cancelled for this evening.  Shelley will host Chain
Reaction tonight instead.  Details below.

Game Cancellations:
Jeopardy and Trivia Machine are cancelled until further notice, while Tina
relocates.  Good luck with your move tina, and we look forward to your games
again, once you return!

Here are the events scheduled for Saturday, May 29th:

Chain Reaction

7:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Shelley Z.

Location:  Games Anyone

If you liked Chain Reaction the television game show, you'll love our online
version.   Join Shelley Z as she provides you with clues to complete a chain
of words and accumulate points for your team.  If you want more information, go
to:

http://www.out-of-sight.net/rooms/games/cr.htm

On Stage

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by Lisa filroy

Location:  Entertainment Center

Join our new hostess, Lisa, for this very popular event, where our brightest
stars perform!  If you don't sing or play a musical instrument, come on in
anyway, and support your fellow members!

The Out of Sight main site is at:

http://www.out-of-sight.net